Ollie's World of Movies

Decided to post what I've been watching via DVD, VHS, or in the theater.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I am who I am

Monday, July 10, 2006

Oz: Season 4

Date Watched/Finished: 7/9/06
Watched with: Scott
Year: 2004
Reason for watching: have loved the season since it first came out-I'm slowly collecting the whole series.
Opinion: I haven't enjoyed this season as much as the previous ones-mostly due to the fact of the poor visual effects of background stories. Also, too many characters have come and gone throughout this season. Will be interesting to see what the 5th Season will bring considering the cliffhanger. Favorite characters to bring back-Keller, Adebesi. Favorite characters to go: Glynn, Pancamo, Moreles, Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home