Ollie's World of Movies

Decided to post what I've been watching via DVD, VHS, or in the theater.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I am who I am

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Young Frankenstein

Watched: 10/20/07
With: myself
Year: 1974
Reason for watching: Netflix
Opinion: This is one of the few Mel Brooks movies that I have not seen. I can see why so many people say that is one of his bests. No other could play the mad scientist by Gene Wilder.
Watch again?: yes
Recommend?: yes

1 Comments:

Blogger breatnyS said...

Never seen Young Frankenstein on concert, I was not going to see it, Young Frankenstein tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well suprise I changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the Young Frankenstein show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
Young Frankenstein Tickets http://www.ticketwood.com/theater/Young-Frankenstein-Tickets/index.php . So any body going to the Young Frankenstein concert ??

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home