Ollie's World of Movies

Decided to post what I've been watching via DVD, VHS, or in the theater.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I am who I am

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Date saw: 7/11/06
Watched it with Scott
Year: 2006
Reason for watching: loved the first one, big fan of Johnny Depp
Opinion: A lot of fun. Not as good as the first one. Must see the first one before this one or you might be a little lost. It was obvious that Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom had a lot of fun playing around-especially Johnny. Since he had stated that he was modeling his character after Keith Richards, I was waiting for a scene with a coconut tree and wasn't disappointed.
Worth seeing again?: Yes. I'll probably buy it since I already own the first one.
Recommend?: Yes

1 Comments:

Blogger silentdibs said...

I enjoyed it too, about as much as the first one. There were a couple of set pieces that made me go "whoa". I expect when the trilogy is all done, that will be it for the pirate-movie genre... what more could one do??

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home