Ollie's World of Movies

Decided to post what I've been watching via DVD, VHS, or in the theater.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I am who I am

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Elephant Parts

Watched: 7/13/06
With: by myself
Year: 1981
Reason for watching: Netflix, plus I'm a big Monkees fan
Opinion: It's nice to see Michael Nesmith known for something other than being the Monkee who wore that hat. This won the first ever video Grammy award. Even though, Mike wasn't my favorite Monkee, this is entertaining and it looks like Mike actually had fun doing this.
Watch again?: probably
Recommend?: probably to Monkee fans

2 Comments:

Blogger silentdibs said...

Guess I missed the window on this one?

4:10 PM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Sorry hun

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home