Ollie's World of Movies

Decided to post what I've been watching via DVD, VHS, or in the theater.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beaverton, Oregon, United States

I am who I am

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A&E's Serial Killers: Profiling the Criminal Mind: Volume 2: Jeffrey Dahmer

Watched: 9/20/06
With: myself
Year: 1993
Reason for watching: something to do before work
Opinion: I've always been a fan of forensic psychology and forensic profiling. Several times I can be found watching any of the A&E shows that focus on forensics. This is the first of any series that A&E produced that I bought. It contains 4 volumes-I watched the first volume several years ago and it's a general overview of forensic profiling. This volume focuses on Jeffrey Dahmer, his crimes, his conviction, etc.
Watch again?: yes
Recommend?: yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home